Sunday 5 June 2016

2016 is my crazy travel year

for those who have been paying attention,
they'll notice that i am still halfway through seoul and tokyo in my entries.
and yet i came back from maldives about a week ago.

so that means, i have 3 travel stories that i need to update.

-.-"

this year being my crazy traveling year,
me and my best friend already made plans for august
 before i went to maldives.

and after i came back,
another two friends joined in and we bought flight tickets for november.

which means..
yes, i have 2 upcoming travel plans :D

i doubt that people have been asking where i got my money;
i don't share my travel pictures except here and on instagram.
i rarely share on fb since there's a wider audience there.

for some reasons, i don't want to shove my travel pics up on everyone's news feed.

and btw, if you ask where i get the money..
it's from my own hard-earned salary.
seriously, i barely have any savings this year.

this got me to really thinking..
you know, money just don't rain down from the sky.

with travelling, that's the deal.
you travel now and live poor most time of the year
(i rarely buy clothes.. it's sad)
or you wait until later, when you have more money yet more commitments
and your health is also not at its peak.

seriously, i'm only 25 but my back hurts almost every day. sigh.

so, yeah. i'm not too proud of my savings account balance.
i might regret this someday, or i might not.
but i don't think i could regret saying i've lived my life.

you can't ever guarantee tomorrow.
maybe you don't get to live until you're 60.

so, on that basis, yeah..
i'm glad i got to see some parts of the world.
some places more beautiful than home,
but still the thought of home fills you with a sort of loneliness.

i'm glad i got to travel when i'm still young and single.

money-wise, then..
i just have to learn to spend wisely.
sounds easier said than done, really.
i can't resist when someone asks me to go anywhere, haha.

wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment