Wednesday 21 August 2019

Content.

It has been a whirlwind.

Early this year I had both feet firmly on the ground, and now.. I wouldn't say I'm on cloud nine, but I guess I could say that the future that I've dreamt of is starting to take shape.

It has been a crazy rollercoaster ride.

I find myself smiling for no reason again.

I find it crazy that the cumulation of my years has come to this.

But at the same time, I know that I have matured somehow because I have not lost my sanity. I can carry my hopes and dreams and prayers and also truly believe that Allah will guide me along the way and Allah will only give what's best for me.

Also, if He doesn't give me this, imagine what better option He has in store for me..? That thought, in all honesty, is what's keeping me giddy with excitement.

I know the road along the way will be tough. And I will cry every now and then. But I guess I find peace and strength in that too.

I pray that Allah keeps my heart where it currently is, or even if it changes, it changes for the better. It has been short but a powerful lesson. Alhamdulillah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment